The Recruitment People are a recruitment business providing Recruitment and HR services to business nationally.
Are you ready to navigate the dynamic world of manufacturing for aviation and mining industries? Our client a leading player in this specialized field, is seeking a dynamic individual to join us as an Internal Sales Administrator. If you’re a strong sales admin / order processor, who thrives in a fast paced environment, we want to speak with you!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible start/finish hours 7-3 / 8-4
- Opportunity to contribute to a dynamic and growing industry
Joining the team in Canning Vale, you’ll be an integral part of the mission to deliver a first class service / products to aviation and mining clients. As the Sales Administrator / Order Processor you will be a key player in a small team of 4 others, being the conduit between sales, operations, and customers.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure smooth and efficient management of incoming orders to the business.
- Provide sales support, generating estimates and converting customer orders to job cards.
- Assist in operational support, including creating job cards, maintaining production planning, and handling parts and materials.
- Execute purchasing functions, generating vendor purchase orders and reconciling invoices.
- Oversee order completion, dispatching, and invoicing.
- Handle customer quality requirements, compiling necessary documentation. (Shipping invoices etc..)
- Ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner
- Previous experience in office administration, with a focus on sales support.
- Exposure to manufacturing and the use of ERP / MRP systems is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Safety-focused with an adaptable and flexible approach.
If you meet the requirements, please apply and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.