We are currently working with our client in Western suburbs of Sydney, near Penrith, in their search for a new team member for their warehouse.
- Full time 8am – 4pm
- Permanent role
- Stable and well established, national company
As the Warehouse Assistant, you will be part of a small team where your role will be varied across goods in, dispatch, picking, packing, fork lift truck duties and cutting, as and when required.
Duties will include:
- Receipting & storage of incoming goods, allocating items correctly.
- Report damaged stock and goods discrepancies.
- Pick, pack and dispatch stock in a timely and efficient manner.
- Pick stock using fork lift truck, sometimes in double deep bays
- Ensure stock is invoiced.
- Stock checks as and when required.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders as and when required.
- Maintain high standards, ensuring a safe, clean and organized warehouse.
- Cutting fabric in line with orders, as and when required.
You will be someone with:
- A minimum of at least 1 years’ experience in a warehouse.
- A current forklift truck license – ideally with experience using double deep / long for lift tines to pick large rolls of product.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working using a fork lift truck recently.
- Flexible attitude to work, as the varied nature of the role will mean you will not be sat on your forklift all day long.
- Good communication skills.
This is a great role, with a nice, small, but supportive team. Low staff turnover across the business.
If you are looking for stability and longevity, in a role with no weekends, please apply. Due to the overwhelming advert response, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants.